The Voice …. improve your energy, balance your CHI, feel better,
feel more relaxed and younger.
The Voice by IPC Europe is a product for enhancing the sound quality of your voice.
Wearing the The Voice can extend the vocal range and amplify the volume. Good vocal projection with enhanced intelligibility can be created easily without putting a strain on the vocal muscles. This can prevent vocal fatigue or damage from overuse.
For activities associated with vocally demanding jobs:
- Singing – lead singers, backing vocals, choir, musical actors, etc.
- Speech – public speakers, politicians, pastors, teachers, presenters of seminars, salesman, actors, etc.
For physically strenuous activities:
- Sports – most sports and demanding activities
Directions for use
- Wear one The Voice around the neck
Optional: For better results, place two additional The Voice unites symmetrically on both sides of the hip, ideally in the left and right pocket forming a triangle.
See our manual for details and explanation.
Key product Benefits
- Increases breathing efficiency and prevents vocal fatigue
- Extends the entire vocal range and widens volume dynamics
- Improves vocal projection and boosts volume
- Improves articulation, dynamics and intonation
- Enhances vocal details and intelligibility
- Encourages faster reaction and better body balance
- Improves performance in sports and all physically strenuous activities
- Feel younger
- Balance your CHI
- Feel more relaxed
- Contemporary jewelry design
- No adverse effect on the body
- No maintenance is necessary
- Stainless steel, special alloy
Size and Weight:
- Length: 34 mm, 1.3 “
- Width: 7 mm, 0.3″
- Depth: 7 mm, 0.3″
- Weight: 20 grams, 0.45 oz
Our statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our products do NOT contain any materials that are magnetic, electromagnetic, radioactive, toxic or corrosive.
Bobby Kimball ex Toto lead singer improves his vocal range with the Voice
Jesse Campbell the Voice finalist and the Voice sings The Most Amazing Grace
Voice Strength Test
Voice Testimonial by Jesse Stevenson
Troy Delaine expands his vocal range as an opera tenor and jazz singer with the Voice
Naomi T Kaye Voice improves the vocal range of every singer
Jesse Campbell Finalist Voice gives Voice testimonial
Bobby Kimball ex Toto Singer Testimonial on Voice
John Elrick testimonial Voice
Elisha Eddins and Voice testimonial
Brad Mills Testimonial on the new Technology from IPC Voice
Kathy Bee Voice testimonial
Patrick Valtin – how the Voice improves his public speaking
Patrick Valtin Ex-European Marshall Art Champion improves his fitness with the Voice
Voice gives more vocal strength John Henderson testimonial
John Fleming the Voice expands my vocal range